Intex Technologies, LLC will continuously strive to be our customer’s reference point in terms of quality, personalized service and value, while incorporating earth-friendly solutions. Our environment of a diverse and talented team, working together to follow our values will allow us to accomplish our business objectives of profitability, operational excellence, stewardship, growth and the pursuit of opportunities.
Established in May of 2008, Intex Technologies LLC is a privately held, independent company located in Hudsonville, Michigan.
- Primarily a manufacturer of integral skin polyurethane foam products, Intex also offers the ability to manufacture molded flexible foam products such as seat backs and cushions.
- Intex offers a prototyping service for the development and testing of parts prior to going into full production. A universal mold carrier has been designed to fit the Intex production systems so that all testing can be carried out on real-time production systems.
- Intex strives to bring back high volume manufacturing to the USA.
- Working with key customers to reduce inventory (Intex delivers to some major customers 5 times per day). One major customer reduced inventory from 14 weeks to 2 hours by bringing their component sourcing back to US shores.
- Beating reject requirements (Intex received a 99.9998% score in a 2011 1st quarter review with a major customer)
- Cal117 and green rating by US regulators already achieved and documented on all components, eliminating any need for testing and certification on imported goods.